I'm a IT-guy by day and a woodworker by night/weekends.
I've been investing a lot of time in google sketchup lately so i can not only design furniture in this free tool but also make proper construction drawings.
![]() |
| start of a new design. chest for toys. |
I'm planning to put lots of instructions/tutorials on this blog and also vids where you can actually see how it works. I know that there are lots of other people that share their knowledge in their use of sketchup and in some occasions also woodworking specific subjects but I hope I can still contribute regarding this awesome subject.
Small problem ... I'm dutch. This means that I use the metric system and therefore will use mostly dimentions in millimeters. hopefully this will not be too big a problem.
The second problem with me being dutch will be that some words or sentences will be ... let's say less then proper english.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten